Find the best candidates in Chicago!
YNPN Chicago is committed to providing resources to young nonprofit professionals. As part of this effort, we encourage nonprofit and public service organizations to post available positions so that our members may apply.
Jobs Board Guidelines:
- Must be in the Chicagoland area or allow for remote working
- Positions must be with:
- Nonprofit organizations;
- Public service or government organizations;
- Non-governmental organizations;
- Positions which focus on corporate social responsibility;
- Consulting firms or other business that might provide services to the social sector; or
- Social entrepreneur organizations
- We welcome unpaid (volunteer) job posts, only if positions provide YNPN Chicago members with an opportunity to practice or learn new skills
- Please do not post associate, auxiliary and/or junior board positions on this jobs board
- Want to get the word out about your associate board? Reach out to All A-Board Alliance!
All listings undergo a review process by the YNPN Chicago Executive Board. We reserve the right to remove any post that does not align with our mission or any of the guidelines listed above.