YNPN Chicago is dedicated to strengthening the nonprofit community by providing accessible professional development, resources, and networking opportunities for young professionals in the Chicago-area nonprofit sector. When you invest in a YNPN Chicago membership, you are showing your commitment to your own professional growth and helping to build a stronger network of nonprofit leaders.
Membership in YNPN Chicago is great for anyone:
- Working, volunteering, or serving on a board in the Chicago nonprofit community
- Interested in supporting the nonprofit sector and its emerging leaders
- Considering a nonprofit career (including job-seekers, students, and sector-switchers)
YNPN Chicago members receive:
- Discounted admission to YNPN Chicago professional development and networking events (over 20 programs per year)
- Invites to special member-only events and experiences
- Priority registration for popular YNPN Chicago special events
- Member-only communications
- Opportunities to be featured in the YNPN Chicago newsletter and blog
- Access to the YNPN national network with over 40 chapters
- Eligibility for YNPN Chicago board service and annual Leadership Institute
Getting involved with YNPN Chicago means tapping into a large network of nonprofit professionals and supporters. Regardless of membership status, events ranging from large happy hours to skill-based workshops are open to professionals of all ages, experience levels, and sectors. Members have more opportunities to connect and actively contribute to a network of engaged and passionate emerging nonprofit leaders. To make the most of your community, become a member today!