In addition to building your skills and gaining knowledge, events and programs are an opportunity to broaden and deepen your network by making new connections in the community. To learn more about YNPN Chicago programs, click here.
**ONLINE TICKET SALES ARE NOW CLOSED! SOME TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR**
Grab a beer, toast to a year of hard work (hello end of the year campaigns!) and join YNPN Chicago for:
- Food & Beer* – You will receive two drink tickets with admission. Each drink ticket will get you one of Dovetail's unique draft beers. There will be opportunities to win more drink tickets at the event! We are pleased to provide plenty of appetizers and accommodate all dietary restrictions. Don't forget to bring cash and credit card for the raffle, additional drinks, and to tip your bartender!
- Networking – Meet and mingle with other nonprofit professionals.
- Photo booth – Grab your co-workers and newfound friends and get your photo snapped.
- Raffle – Biggest raffle yet! Lots of prizes to win, more details to come.
- Mingle with other members and chat with our board to see how you can get more involved.
- Don’t forget to tag @YNPNChicago and #YNPNHolidaySocial
*Note: All attendees must be 21 years or older - please bring your ID.
The first 30 YNPN Chicago members who purchase tickets before November 18 will receive a FREE YNPN Chicago t-shirt at the event.
$18 anytime (Online tickets now SOLD OUT, but if you buy tickets at the door you will still get member pricing)
Please note, to purchase a ticket at the member price, you must be logged in and have a current paid membership on file. Limit one member ticket per member. Guest tickets should be purchased at the public ticket price. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Non-Member Ticket Pricing
$18 - Early Bird, October 14 - November 10
$20 - November 11 - December 10 (These are now SOLD OUT)
$25 - At the door on December 10
Dovetail Brewery is located 4 minutes walking from the Irving Park Brown Line station and 15 minutes from the Ravenswood Metra stop.
Are you the only one in the office or maybe only work with a few other people? Do you work from home? We have a rich nonprofit community in Chicago and YNPN Chicago wants to make sure that everyone feels like they're part of it. This event is open to YNPN Chicago Members and to the public. Morning Huddle offers an opportunity to talk with other young nonprofit professionals in a casual, small group setting. Capacity is limited to 15 for this program, so snag your spot today.
Tickets include one small tea or coffee.
$5 Member Ticket
Please note, to purchase a ticket at the member price, you must be logged in and have a current paid membership on file. Limit 1 member ticket per member. Guest tickets should be purchased at the public ticket price. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Public Ticket Pricing
$7 Public Ticket
This event is a great opportunity for those looking stand out while on the search for their next position in the nonprofit sector. The conversation, led by Careers In Nonprofits Senior Manager Stephani Peterson, will dive into the current job market, while giving feedback on how to stand out when it comes to your resume, interviews, and follow up. Come prepared with your notebook, resume, questions, and an open mind! Event will be held at the Careers in Nonprofits office at 33 N Dearborn, Suite 1610, in the Loop.