In addition to building your skills and gaining knowledge, events and programs are an opportunity to broaden and deepen your network by making new connections in the community. To learn more about YNPN Chicago programs, click here.
Who says rooftop season has to end? Join YNPN Chicago for a FREE nonprofit happy hour gathering at Offshore, the nation’s largest, all-weather rooftop venue!
Whether you're job-seeking, looking to trade ideas and best practices, or simply meet people who live that non-profit life, this event provides a fun and relaxed opportunity to do just that. Make sure to bring your business cards -- you never know who you might meet!
Offshore is the nation’s largest rooftop venue that sits on the third floor of Navy Pier’s Festival Hall at 1000 East Grand, and offers panoramic, unmatched views of Lake Michigan and the city skyline, providing a completely unique perspective not found anywhere else.
Join us for a special happy hour at Haymarket Pub & Brewery in the West Loop to meet emerging leaders, connect and reconnect with fellow nonprofit professionals, and learn more about our flagship program, the Leadership Institute.
Like all YNPN Chicago happy hours, we invite everyone to gather for networking, and for anyone interested in pursuing an affordable, in-depth leadership development program have the opportunity to speak with recent YNPN Chicago’s Leadership Institute alumni to discuss the program.
The Leadership Institute focuses on developing future leaders for the Chicago nonprofit and public service sectors by providing training, networking, coaching, mentoring and roundtable discussions with executive directors for early career professionals and managers.
Learn more about Leadership Institute here! Applications for the 2020 cohort will be due in late November - subscribe to our weekly newsletter to be alerted when the application goes live.
Tickets for this event are free, but please RSVP at the link to reserve your spot, as space is limited!
Grab a beer, toast to a year of hard work (hello end of the year campaigns!) and join YNPN Chicago for:
- Food & Beer* – You will receive two drink tickets with admission. Each drink ticket will get you one of Dovetail's unique draft beers. There will be opportunities to win more drink tickets at the event! We are pleased to provide plenty of appetizers and accommodate all dietary restrictions. Don't forget to bring cash and credit card for the raffle, additional drinks, and to tip your bartender!
- Networking – Meet and mingle with other nonprofit professionals.
- Photo booth – Grab your co-workers and newfound friends and get your photo snapped.
- Raffle – Biggest raffle yet! Lots of prizes to win, more details to come.
- Mingle with other members and chat with our board to see how you can get more involved.
- Don’t forget to tag @YNPNChicago and #YNPNHolidaySocial
*Note: All attendees must be 21 years or older - please bring your ID.
The first 30 YNPN Chicago members who purchase tickets before November 18 will receive a FREE YNPN Chicago t-shirt at the event.
Please note, to purchase a ticket at the member price, you must be logged in and have a current paid membership on file. Limit one member ticket per member. Guest tickets should be purchased at the public ticket price. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Non-Member Ticket Pricing
$18 - Early Bird, October 14 - November 10
$22 - November 11 - December 10
$25 - At the door on December 10
Dovetail Brewery is located 4 minutes walking from the Irving Park Brown Line station and 15 minutes from the Ravenswood Metra stop.