YNPN Chicago’s holiday social on November 29 is just around the corner. With work stress piling on (ahem, #GivingTuesday campaigns, we’re talking to you) and the holidays coming up, we can’t think of any reason why you wouldn’t want to attend. In fact, we have seven reasons why you should definitely grab a ticket while you still can!
1. Revolution Brewing. The venue is awesome, the unlimited beer and food are great, and it’s conveniently located next to the Blue Line for those who participate in a little extra jingle.
2. Mingling. This year’s theme is Jingle & Mingle, and we plan on taking it to the next level. Since meeting and networking with your nonprofit peers is what YNPN Chicago is all about, we have some fun-filled games to get you mingling without the awkwardness.
3. Excuse to Wear Your Holiday Garb. Whether it’s a shiny sequin skirt or your grandma’s holiday sweater, YNPN Chicago welcomes you and your fashion faux pas.
4. Cuffing Season. It’s cold out there (hello, Chicago!), which means it is officially cuffing season. Urban Dictionary definition: “During the Fall and Winter months, people who would normally rather be single find themselves desiring a relationship and companionship to avoid the outdoors.” YNPN Chicago’s interpretation: Jingle, mingle and find someone to spend the rest of the winter on the couch with.
5. Raffle. What’s a party without a raffle? We have some stellar prizes lined up including a wine tasting for 10, as well as a 50/50 raffle for those feeling charitable and looking to possibly win a little extra holiday spending money.
6. Photo Booth. Who doesn’t like an excuse to get their photo taken with friends, old and new?
7. Beer. We said it before, but it’s worth being repeated.
So bring a friend and snag your ticket for this year’s holiday social before prices go up at the door – you won’t want to miss out!
Revolution Brewpub, 2323 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
6pm – 8pm