Job Title: Senior Manager, Government & Foundation Relations
Organization: Erie Family Health Center
Erie Family Health Center seeks a Senior Manager, Government and Foundation Relations. This role is part of a five-member team focused on government and foundation giving within the larger eight-person development department. Preference will be given to those with a background in government grant writing. The successful candidate will be creative, dynamic and driven to succeed in a highly productive and fast-paced environment.
This position offers a competitive salary with robust benefits. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Erie Family Health Center believes that all applicants and employees are entitled to equal employment opportunities and maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran or marital status, or physical or mental disability or any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable law, except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Full Time
Specific Requirements Include:
• Demonstrated passion for Erie Family Health Center’s mission.
• A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in grant writing, proposal production, or other professional/technical writing. Previous experience with government grant writing is highly preferred.
• Exceptional written communication skills, with the ability to write clear, structured, articulate and persuasive correspondence, proposals, and reports. Superb conversational and presentational skills.
• Proven success in building and sustaining solid relationships with funders, partners and other stakeholders of all kinds.
• Proven ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to identify or establish programmatic plans that meet grant opportunity requirements.
• Strong analytic and strategic-thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to create, implement and monitor complex plans, and translate those plans into goals and concrete strategies.
• Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, changing environment that values personal responsibility and strong sense of work ownership.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Prior experience or knowledge of FQHCs, public health, or other health care related field desired.
Education Requirement: Bachelors
How to Apply
To apply, candidates must complete the online application at https://alfordexecutivesearch.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2713pbhzmiy and thereon submit their cover letter and resume.
To assure confidential tracking of all applicants, no applications will be accepted via email. ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
This search is being managed by Laura Weinman, Senior Consultant, and Sue Bultman, Consultant at Alford Executive Search. Questions may be addressed to email@example.com.
Alford Executive Search, a division of KEES, is a retained search firm that builds transformative teams and leaders in the nonprofit and public sectors.
Erie Family Health Center’s mission is to provide accessible, affordable and high quality health care for those in need.
Last Day to Apply: 06/20/2017
Posted by: Sue Bultman, firstname.lastname@example.org