Job Title: Project Assistant, SBNM Lilly Endowment Grant
Organization: North Park University
Supports the program developed by the School of Business and Nonprofit Management (SBNM) and the Axelson Center for Nonprofit Management at North Park University and funded by the Lilly Endowment’s National Initiative to Address Economic Challenges Facing Pastoral Leaders. This is a full-time, three-year position (2017, 2018, and 2019) with benefits.
– Provides administrative support for the SBNM/Axelson Center program developed for the Lilly
Endowment’s National Initiative to Address Economic Challenges Facing Pastoral Leaders.
– Monitors contracts with consultants to execute the program plan.
– Support for the process to guide the curriculum changes through the North Park committee
– Participates in the needs assessment research effort for the program
– Supports the planning and provides the execution for workshops, conferences, custom
workshops, and boot camps
– Monitors marketing strategies as they are developed and executed
– Tracks expenses and budgets
– Supports the evaluation process for programs
– Supports the Director in preparing annual reports for the Lilly Endowment.
– Arrange for all travel by the Director and other participants in the program
– Support the logistics for the quarterly advisory committee meetings.
– Meet regularly with the Director to discuss the details of executing the program.
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Full Time
Bachelor’s degree required;
– A minimum of one-year professional experience.
– Experience with program support.
– Experience with church operations and finances preferred.
– Personal commitment to North Park University’s mission of Christian higher education.
– Excellent organizational, logistics, written and verbal communication skills.
– Technologically-savvy (high level user of Social Media, Databases, Microsoft Office).
– Must be a self-starter and highly dependable.
– Adept at working in a team environment.
– Excels at and enjoys executing multiple projects simultaneously.
– Must be adaptable and flexible – willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
– The job periodically requires ability to lift boxes, walk upstairs, drive
Education Requirement: Bachelors
How to Apply
Download and complete North Park University application at https://www.northpark.edu/about/employment-opportunities/. Submit application, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Day to Apply: 03/31/2017
Posted by: Axelson Center for Nonprofit Management at North Park University, email@example.com