Job Title: Program Management Intern
Organization: Spark Ventures
The Spark Ventures Program Management Intern will work with a small team and gain valuable non-profit management experience through direct involvement in the planning and coordination of Spark Ventures Impact Trips to Zambia and Nicaragua, as well as engagement and fundraising events in Chicago. The majority of his/her responsibilities will include coordinating trip logistics, research, events planning and coordination, event related PR, and donor cultivation. The Program Management Intern will also be responsible for trip promotion, process documentation and knowledge management.
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Part Time
• Exceptional organization skills and high attention to detail
• The ability to work independently on projects
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Previous international travel experience preferred but not required
• Spanish fluency preferred but not required
Education Requirement: No Requirements
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put “Program Management Intern” in the subject of your email.
Last Day to Apply: 06/01/2017
Posted by: Arnold Duijzer, firstname.lastname@example.org