YNPN Chicago is pleased to announce that applications are open for the 2019 Leadership Institute. This 10-month intensive cohort program will be held from January through October 2019. The curriculum focuses on developing core leadership competencies through hands-on activities that allow participants to apply what they learn in the session.
Additional highlights include:
- Guest presentations from local nonprofit leaders
- Peer learning and networking
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a mentor
- Aha! Moments from Eboni Prince-Currie, 2016 participant
- Mentorship 101 by mentor Kathy Chan, ongoing mentor
- Working Smarter, Not Harder by Ilana Bruton, 2017 participant
- Leadership Institute Spotlight by Raymond Jackson, 2015 participant
- Setting Goals…Gulp by Karen Reyes, 2015 participant
- Leadership is in the Everyday by Brooke Fallon, 2015 participant
For even more information, visit YNPN Chicago's Leadership Institute to find out about program details, dates, expectations, and the application process.
Applications for 2019 will close November 30, 2018.