Job Title: Custodian – Libertyvile
Organization: Feed My Starving Children
This position will perform general cleaning duties.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Follow and complete cleaning schedules and checklists.
• Sweep, mop, and vacuum floors.
• Empty trash and recycling.
• Clean, disinfect, and restock bathrooms.
• Clean windows and doors.
• Operate industrial cleaning equipment.
• Dust furniture and fixtures.
• Perform other cleaning duties such as washing walls and baseboards, shoveling sidewalks, and picking up trash outside as needed.
• Perform minor repairs as needed.
• Follow policies and procedures, including workplace safety, food safety, and food quality.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Schedule & Details:
• Part-time, non-exempt (hourly) position.
• Wage is $11.07/hour.
• Work location is in Libertyville, IL.
• Regular work schedule is 7:00am-10:00am on Mondays-Fridays, subject to site staffing needs.
• Reports to Site Manager.
• Will have consistent exposure to soy, a known allergen.
Job Type: Part Time
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Commitment to support and promote FMSC’s Christian mission and goals.
• Able to follow basic verbal and written instructions.
• Able to stand for up to 8 hours, push, pull, repeatedly lift 30-50 lbs., bend, twist, use fine manual dexterity, etc.
• Able to use cleaning tools and equipment, including a floor cleaning machine, etc.
• Able to work independently, follow processes and procedures, and perform responsibly.
• Able to be a self-starter, identify needs, and prioritize tasks.
Education Requirement: High School
How to Apply
To Apply: Complete the online application at www.fmsc.org/apply. You may also upload a resume (not required). Position is open until filled.
Last Day to Apply: 04/16/2017
Posted by: Amnda Wheeler, email@example.com