Job Title: Consultant, Executive Search
Organization: Koya Leadership Partners
Koya is currently seeking to hire two full-time Consultants, Executive Search to join our dynamic Chicago office.
Consultants are experienced project managers and recruiters. They are integral team members who provide key support to Search Leads—Managing Directors, Vice Presidents, & Principals—and ensure that searches run smoothly, efficiently and result in the placement of top-tier candidates with Koya’s clients.
Consultants are strategic, persistent and entrepreneurial in their focus on a spectrum of search responsibilities, including document generation and preparation; maintaining the integrity of client and candidate data in our database; scheduling; and developing a pipeline of candidates for a wide portfolio of searches through candidate generation, assessment and relationship building.
Consultants work closely with Koya’s Research department to create and implement the sourcing strategy for assigned searches. They also hold the primary responsibility for managing and driving the engagement of candidates throughout their interaction with Koya and may have the opportunity to proactively source candidates for specific searches.
At Koya, our work is fast paced and ever-changing. We do whatever it takes to provide superior service to our clients, while always upholding our values and cultural norms. We have found that the most successful Consultants are those whose persistence is unparalleled and who are excited at the idea of working with many kinds of searches simultaneously, as well as potentially supporting multiple Search Leads with varying styles and experiences.
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Full Time
The ideal candidates will bring a deep passion for the nonprofit sector, with strong experience in recruitment or prospect development and a keen attention to detail. S/he will be entrepreneurial and proactive in supporting a portfolio of searches in a fast-paced environment.
Consultants possess a minimum of two years of professional experience; recruiting experience is preferred. A track record of successful relationship and project management is highly desirable.
Additionally, Consultants will possess the following skills, qualities, characteristics and competencies:
– Ability to manage and execute on a number of diverse projects simultaneously; a comfort with ambiguity and making progress amidst competing priorities;
– Excellent verbal communications skills, including the ability to conduct recruiting calls and behavioral interviews;
– Strong writing skills, including the ability to produce compelling, error-free candidate profiles and other search documents;
– Superb attention to detail with a strong customer service orientation;
– Skill at managing up and anticipating needs; adjusting to different work and communication styles;
– Entrepreneurial mindset, with proven ability to self-direct, be proactive and take initiative;
– The personal presence and the professional judgment required to represent Koya and its clients well in the marketplace when communicating with executive candidates and clients;
– Excellent and adaptable team-player; a willingness to do whatever it takes to help the team move forward and ensure client satisfaction;
– Strong research skills; previous experience with Internet and database research preferred;
– Able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; and
– Comfort and experience with Apple products a plus
Education Requirement: Bachelors
How to Apply
Sam Simmons, Koya’s Director, People Recruitment & Development, is leading the Consultant searches. Please submit a compelling cover letter and resume to Sam here: https://koya.refineapp.com/jobPosting/apply/1228
Koya Leadership Partners is an equal opportunity employer and greatly values diversity. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
Last Day to Apply: 03/31/2017
Posted by: Samantha Simmons, email@example.com