Job Title: Accounting Clerk
Organization: Children’s Research Triangle
Children’s Research Triangle has an immediate need for a part-time Accounting Clerk for 24 hours per week. The job candidate must have a minimum of three years’ experience.
Job responsibilities include:
• Ensuring all incoming (A/P) and outgoing (A/R) invoices are properly recorded and processed timely and accurately.
• Expense report processing.
• Bank and credit card reconciliations.
• Familiarity with Public Aid and DCFS contracts and billing is preferred.
• Intermediate experience using QuickBooks, Excel and Word.
• Detail orientated.
• Strong problem solving skills.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Children’s Research Triangle is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Part Time
The job candidate must have a minimum of three years’ experience.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
How to Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Last Day to Apply: 04/28/2017
Posted by: Colleen Giltz, firstname.lastname@example.org