YNPN Chicago provides professional development and networking opportunities for people who work in the nonprofit sector. In addition to educational and social events, members have access to exclusive online tools where they can search for jobs, connect with peers, and share resources.
By joining YNPN Chicago, you will become part of a diverse and dynamic community of hundreds of young nonprofit professionals from the greater Chicago area. Our members represent every segment of Chicago's nonprofit community, including arts, philanthropy, family services, government agencies, education, public health, and volunteerism.
Membership in YNPN Chicago is great for anyone:
- Working in the greater Chicago nonprofit community
- Interested in the nonprofit sector
- Considering a career in the sector
- Be the first to know about our Events, including professional development workshops, social events, volunteer outings, and our Annual Celebration.
- Search our online Member Directory to network with more than 3,500 nonprofit professionals in the Chicago area.
- Search for and post jobs in our online Career Center
- Talk to other members in the online Discussion Center
- Subscriptions to useful e-mails, such as our e-newsletter with job listings, a digest of Discussion Center posts, blog posts and upcoming YNPN Chicago events.
How much does it cost?
Joining YNPN Chicago is free!
What does "young" mean exactly?
There is no age limit to join YNPN Chicago. The majority of our members are nonprofit professionals in their 20's and 30's. But we have members of all ages.
Fill out our application form to join YNPN Chicago today